Famous for our awe-inspiring burgers, we are turning up to our next burger truck event with a whole new menu.. and it’s VEGAN!
Our food truck crew are revving up to take part in the VEGAN VEGOUT at Welcome to Thornbury this coming Wednesday 7th while the rest of us sit eagerly, ready to spread the burger love with a whole new group of people!
While the team have always been passionate about embracing our community and providing an amazing option for everyone, this is the first time our chefs have developed an entirely vegan menu. We’ve created a fusion of nutritious and delicious plant based twist sure to hit it right out of the ball park!
Lett-uce discuss….THE MENU!
- Yo So Vegan (veggie lasagne fritter, vegan cheese, lettuce, tomato, secret sauce, ketchup)
- Vegan Shang-Fry (secret seasoned fries, slow cooked pulled jackfruit, tofu basil mayo, chrispy shallots, spring onion, chilli, sesame seeds)
- Con Carnage Fries (secret seasoned fries, con carne, sour cream, guacamole, spring onion, shredded vegan cheese)
- Lasagne Bites (veggie passata sauce, soy bechamel, pasta sheets, crumbed and fried)
- Miss Fu Burger (vegetable fritter, vegan cheese, crispy fried sweet potato, lettuce, tomato and onion, tofu mayo, ketchup)
- The Hipster Burger (garlic roasted pulled mushroom, slaw, cashew nut mayo)
- Pandan Frozen Coyo Waffle Cones
The Vegan Vegout is a monthly event at Welcome to Thornbury, celebrating the best vegan food in Melbourne, and will be hosted on the evening of Wednesday June 7 from 5pm.
For more info, visit the Facebook event page!