In celebration of the tremendously successful event in which YOMG co-hosted a Collective Curators luncheon, we now give YOU the chance to scoff down some burgs, indulge in some hot wings, enjoy our spring yogurt flavours and down a refreshing shake!
THREE VOUCHERS ARE UP FOR GRABS: FIRST PRIZE OF $150 & 2 X $50 RUNNER UP PRIZES!
For your chance to win this amazeballs prize, all you have to do is the following:
- Share the official giveaway Facebook post
- Like the Facebook page of YOMG and Collective Curators
— or —
- Repost any official giveaway Instagram post or any YOMG! photo with the hashtag #COCUxYOMGSplurgetember and tag both Collective Curators and YOMG in the caption
- Follow both YOMG! and Collective Curators on Instagram
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries will be open from 1st of September 2015 at 12:00AM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closed on the 30th of September 2015 at 11:59PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
- Winning entries will be chosen by Collective Curators on behalf of YOMG!.
- On the 3rd of October 2015, the day that the winner will be announced, participants will be reminded via posts on all social media of YOMG and Collective Curators (Instagram and Facebook) and be directed to the official blog/website of YOMG! and Collective Curators where the actual name of the winners will be released
- On the 4th of October 2015, the winners will be contacted by Collective Curators on behalf of YOMG! via Facebook personal message (if the entry is from Facebook) or Instagram direct message (if the entry is from Instagram) for further prize redemption instructions
- The winners must respond within 24 hours, i.e. 5th of October 2015 at 11:59PM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time), or another winner will be chosen by Collective Curators on behalf of YOMG!
- The $150 and the two $50 vouchers can be redeemable at any YOMG! store in Melbourne and is valid for the year 2015.
- Members of Collective Curators will receive an extra entry for each time they enter
- Collective Curators and YOMG! reserve all rights for the final decision.
Ready, set.. GO!