Attention YOMG friends & family…
Just a quick note to address the current climate surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). We are closely monitoring the situation to ensure appropriate measures are being taken at YOMG. The health & safety of our customers, staff & suppliers are a priority for YOMG.
Here is how you can help –
• We encourage our customers to avoid cash payments where possible and instead use contactless payments such as card, phone & watch.
• Order online for pick up so you can still enjoy the YOMG goodness from home.
What we are doing at YOMG –
• Saying goodbye to buzzers for now – we will no longer be using buzzers to identify orders, instead we will be turning back time and will give you a holla when your order is ready! Please listen out to our kitchen team.
• All shared amenities in store such as our ketchup, mustard & hot sauce bottles, napkin dispensers, cutlery stations and communal water bottles will be removed, and items will be available at the front counter & / or handed out with your order instead.
• Our staff are working constantly to ensure that all shared spaces are regularly cleaned & sanitised including furniture, benches, door handles, yogurt machines, serving trays, eftpos terminals & washroom facilities. Wherever possible & weather permitting, the entry doors to our venues will be kept open.
We encourage customers visiting NICE BUNS by YOMG, Berwick to order from your table as an extra precautionary measure. Customers can order directly from their table and have the goodness brought over by one of our friendly staff members.
Please continue to support small, local businesses. By supporting us, you are supporting our staff, suppliers and the YOMG family. We cannot function without our loyal customer base. We hope to have your continued support and to see you in store or online enjoying YOMG.
We hope you all stay safe & well.
Team YOMG x