Lockdown 5.0 UPDATE
Here we go again, Melb… you know the drill. From Friday July 16 all VIC YOMG locations will be closed for dine in / seated service & open for takeaway & online pick up only. Please continue to support LOCAL & do so by ordering direct (& save us on commissions from third party delivery platforms).
Attention YOMG friends & family…
Just a quick note to address the current climate surrounding COVID-19. As always, YOMG are closely monitoring the guidelines & recommendations issued by the Federal & State Governments, & local health authorities to ensure appropriate measures are being taken at YOMG. The health & safety of our customers, staff, suppliers & communities are, & always will be, our top priority.
Here is how you can do your part when visiting your local YOMG –
• Order ahead for pick up so you can enjoy the YOMG goodness from home, you can order here
• Keep a safe distance – we love you… but please remember to be safe & keep your distance from staff & other customers (1.5m)
• Avoid cash payments – we encourage customers to avoid cash payments & use contactless payments such as card, phone & watch were possible
• Sanitize when entering – please use the hand sanitizer provided
• Wait outside the store – to assist us in controlling the number of persons inside YOMG… our team will give you a holla when your order is ready, so please listen out
We ask that all customers adhere to the maximum number of people permitted at each YOMG location. Numbers are displayed at each entry point. We ask that any persons showing symptoms of COVID-19, however mild, including fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath do not enter a YOMG location – we have the right to refuse entry… please stay home and stay SAFE!
What we are doing at YOMG –
• Our staff have increased regularity of cleaning & sanitizing, particularly with a focus on high-touch surfaces
• Implemented floor markers at each YOMG location to display a safe distance between customers
• Wherever possible & weather permitting, the entry doors to our venues are kept open
• Limited capacities per YOMG location, in compliance with government restrictions
• Hand sanitizing stations upon entry & around the venue
• All senior team members have undergone the COVID-19 Victorian Government Training Module, & we will continue to train all employees on cleaning & hygiene standards at YOMG
• All shared amenities in store such as ketchup, mustard & hot sauce bottles, napkin & straw dispensers have been removed, & all items will be handed out with your order
We want to say a big THANK YOU. By enjoying the goodness via takeaway, you have helped to keep our doors open, our team working & allowed us to continue supporting our local suppliers. Please continue to support small, local businesses. By supporting us, you are supporting our staff, suppliers & the YOMG family. We cannot function without our loyal customer base. We hope to have your continued support & to see you in store or online enjoying YOMG. For store trading hours, please click here.
We hope you all stay safe & well.
Team YOMG x